Great news! The Microsoft® Exchange Scheduling add-on integrates Microsoft Outlook® room reservations with the WebCTRL® building automation system.
The Microsoft Exchange scheduling add-on uses Microsoft Exchange Web Services (EWS), to read Outlook room reservations from the Microsoft Exchange server. As Outlook room reservations are read from the Exchange server, they are written to the WebCTRL building automation system. They are then used to operate heating, cooling, and lighting systems in the room based on the desired schedule, promoting optimized comfort for occupants and energy savings for building managers.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Allows the building automation system to be scheduled using Microsoft Outlook
- Keeps occupants comfortable by turning on HVAC and lighting systems when rooms are in use
- Promotes energy savings by keeping room temperatures with a specified range during occupied and unoccupied periods
- WebCTRL system v6.5 with the latest cumulative patch
- Licensed Microsoft Exchange Scheduling add-on
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 or later with a service mailbox
- Exchange Web Services (EWS) must be enabled on the Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Outlook client with room scheduling access
Want to know more?