The Automated Logic® chilled water system optimizer is a sophisticated, scalable, native BACnet optimization solution for chilled water plants. The chilled water system optimizer minimizes the energy use of the entire chilled water system, up to and including air handling units and other water side chilled water consumers. By providing optimized control of the chilled water and condenser water setpoints, the chilled water system optimizer can lower energy costs while also maintaining occupant comfort levels in the building. The chilled water system optimizer solution consists of a self-adapting control algorithm packaged in an application specific Automated Logic controller.
- It minimizes energy use over the entire chilled water system without affecting occupant comfort.
- It automatically adapts to changing conditions as the system’s conditions change over time
- It is patent pending control logic that overlays on top of dedicated equipment controls that are already in place
- It is scalable and works with the chilled water side alone, condenser water side alone, or both.
- It is designed to be used on plants of varying size, up to a maximum of eight chillers.
How is your chiller plant bringing optimal savings to your overall energy cost???