EIKON for WebCTRL is the most advanced graphical programming tool in the industry. With the click of a button, you can build complex control algorithms, diagnose problems, and run real-time or simulated operational data to evaluate the performance of a control sequence. EIKON makes it easy to understand control sequences as it does not use cryptic “line by line” computer code.
Key Features and Benefits
- Intuitive graphical programming tool eliminates the need for complex and cryptic computer code.
- “Live” graphic programs via a browser like Internet Explorer® provide “real-time” system analysis and a valuable trouble shooting tool.
- Powerful library of built-in microblocks (control functions) makes it easy to customize control sequences, whether simple or complex.
- Comprehensive library of pre-engineered graphic programs for all types of HV-ac equipment speeds programming.
- Universally understood graphical symbols are used for the microblock control library.
- Advanced “drag and drop” functionality – microblocks can easily be repositioned without having to redraw connections thanks to the smart “elastic-banding”.
- “Label finder” makes it easy to see all program labels used for safety interlocks or networked variables.
- Flexible simulation mode enables the user to verify control sequences prior to system installation and commissioning.
- Comprehensive set of BACnet® objects for programming and compatibility with the ASHRAE BACnet protocol.
- Graphical program can easily be printed to generate instant project documentation.